Beaches, cities, towns, festivals, nature, culture and history… so much to do! But what if we only have 48 hours to visit the Costa del Sol? Below you’ll find a brief guide to make the most of your time for a bief visit in the Costa del Sol. It’s just a taste so you can surely come back soon for more!
- History and culture. Do not miss the Picasso museum or the Pompidou in Malaga.
- Beach. Going to the beach is a must! All beaches are a good choice since they are all amazing! We specially recommend the Playa de la Morera in Benalmadena (as it’s the least busy)
- Glamour. A walk through Puerto Banús in Marbella will make you feel the most glamorous in town. It is the most stylish marina in the whole coast.
- The donkey taxi. It is a well known and typical tradition of the Costa del Sol. In the village of Mijas, very close to Marbella, you can travel by taxi… but on a donkey. A very fun experience!
- Try “pescaíto frito” (fried fish). Tasting local food is a must when you travel somewhere. In Costa del Sol you should try pescaíto frito (fried fish). Amazing!
Are you up to an express visit to Costa del Sol?
Image source: Pescaito frito (Tnarik Innael)